This has been my favorite bowl of oats so far. It’s quick, sweet and nutritious. Now let get prepared!
*One thing you can notice for this bowl and almost other vegan recipes is that I don’t show the exact amount of some ingredients. However, don’t be alarmed, they are all so simple that you don’t even need to think about how much is enough!
- 6tbsp Oatmeal
- Soy milk (or any plant-based milk you like)
- 1 medium Banana
- Peanut butter (optional)
- Nuts (optional)
- Mash a banana in a bowl
2. Mix mashed banana with oatmeal well
3. Pour soy milk into the mixture until they can combine completely
4. Add berries and nuts
5. Put into the fridge at least 15 minutes. You can leave it overnight or even 2 days later. But I recommend the best serve is 1 day later.
6. You should pour a little milk into the porridge before use
Chann!! Enjoy ^^